Serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
A Fair Price for a Quality Cleaning Everytime!
Did you know that cleaning your air ducts not only improves your family's health, but can also lower your utility bills? Make an appointment with Steam Master Carpet & Upholstery to get your air vents, ducts, and dryer vents thoroughly cleaned.
• Combine negative air pressure and extremely powerful vacuum with a variety of rotor brushes
• Brush circulates the dust and dirt from the duct edges
• Vacuum sucks everything into our truck-mounted equipment, keeping your house spotlessly clean
• Brush and sanitize return box
• Remove panels clean furnace
• Slide a small brush into the dryer vent, connected to our truck-mounted vacuum for best cleaning
• Clean entire dryer vent, from dryer outlet to exterior flop
• Use a powerful blower to test air flow inside the duct
• Keep you and your family safe - avoid fire hazards with our dryer vent cleaning
Get 24-HOUR emergency flood, smoke, or water damage restoration, as well as emergency septic cleanup:
Receive a written guarantee for all work, and take advantage of our 25 years of cleaning experience.
Get a military or senior citizen discount when you work with us, and a FREE
Our thorough cleaning process kills viruses and microorganisms that can stimulate allergies, control airborne dust and dirt, improve your air quality, lower your utility bills, and reduce the workload on your heating and cooling system. Why wait? Clean your vents today!
Cleaning of your home’s air ducts should be part of your overall maintenance plan for your furnace and air conditioning system. A clean air duct system can help to reduce airborne contaminants while also improving airflow, reducing the workload on your system. This type of service should be done by a qualified professional. Our highly skilled duct cleaning technicians can help you assess your overall system’s current condition and recommend the best course of action.
• Kill viruses, and Micro-Organisms that can stimulate allergies
• Improve Air quality and air flow to prevent Sickness
• Control Airborne Dust and Dirt
• Lower Your Utility Bills
• Reduce The Workload On Your Heating And Cooling System
Lint builds up very quickly over time and is one of the most common reasons for a house fire. Have you noticed your dryer struggling to dry in one cycle? That is a sign of danger!
We clean the entire dryer vent from both ends if needed. From the dryer outlet and flap, all the way through to the dryer unit. You will always be given a superior cleaning from Steam Master.